How addicted to phone are you??
With the reign of the smartphones and numerous apps mobile phones have been almost became an “human organ”. Telenav have conducted a survey about what people would be willing to give up for a week instead of their phone. The results are astonishing for some and rather obvious for the geeks.
So here is the infographic.
Here are the statements when you dig deep into the results of the survey.
- One-third of all respondents would be more willing to give up sex for a week than their mobile phone.
- Of the respondents who indicated they would be more willing to give up sex than their mobile phone for a week, 70% were women.
- iPhone users (43%) were more likely to say they’d go a week without shoes than Android users (27%) or BlackBerry users (25%).
- It appears the phones we choose may also reflect our manners, as 26% of smartphone users admitted to using their phone frequently at the dinner table, compared with just 6% of feature phone users.
- Some couples may find themselves saying it’s either me or the phone. 22% of smartphone users said they’d rather go a week without seeing their significant other than to have to forfeit their phone compared to just 14% of feature phone users.
- How do we value our phones over other technologies? Smartphone owners were twice as likely as feature phone users to choose their phone over their laptop/computer.
- Smartphone users were three times more likely to admit that they judge people based on the type of phone they carry.