Xiaomi’s entry into already over-crowded Indian smartphone market is a wild and wise move in extending itself internationally. It is known that Mi3 will go on sale on July 22nd through Filpkart channel in India. Already tagged as “China’s Apple”, Xiaomi has good chances to prove and sustain in one of the hot smartphone markets in the world, India. Xiaomi’s flagship device Mi3 has already been an appreciated device.
|Specifications of Xiaomi Mi3:|
|Design||Dimension: 5.67 x 2.90 x 0.32 inches (144 x 73.6 x 8.1 mm)
Weight: 145 g
|Display||5.0 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels,|
|Hardware||Chip set: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8974-AB
Processor : Quad core, 2360 MHz, Krait 400
Graphics : Adreno 330
System Memory : 2048 MB RAM
Built In storage: 16GB
|Camera||Rear : 13 megapixels
Front : 2 megapixels
Features: Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), Autofocus, Touch to focus, Digital image stabilization, Face detection, Smile detection, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
|Connectivity||Bluetooth : 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, ac
- Undoubtedly the price is unbeatable for that specifications right now in India.
- Screen, processing capacity, camera, build quality, battery and every aspect of Mi3 is crafted for high performance and stunning beauty. \
- Xiaomi is not a recognized brand in India. So at the end of the day people might see Mi3 as just “a cheap china phone”.
- No micro SD card support may limit its users to consume its 13GB user memory for all the apps and games.
- While Xiaomi’s wild move into providing service centers is evident by its numbers but people from all over the India could not come forward for now to buy due to lower number of centers.
- Though non-removable battery is not a big disadvantage but it has to be counted in because even when you find any problem with battery you need to rush to service centers for replacement.
- Indian smartphone market is “dual-sim” loving. Even the Motorola has launched its devices in dual-sim in India. But Xiaomi Mi3 is a single sim which might disappoint a chunk of people in India.
- Similar to Samsung, HTC and other manufactures Xiaomi’s devices too lack of pure android and huge modifications are witnessed out-of-the box which completely changes the stock android with a layer of MIUI.