Google Docs is one of the awesome feature by Google. It helps to store the documents, Spread sheets, presentations online. Since they are available on web we can access those files from any where at any time. In February Google upgraded a lots of features and made it more user friendly to access the files including “Priority sort” , its documents take on Gmail priority Inbox.
“ Scott Johnston from Google Docs product manager at Google announced Google Docs has increased its maximum file size from 1GB to 10GB. “
This is new feature will helps the Google Chrome book users to store their documents in Google Docs itself rather going to other online file sharing sites like Dropbox (2GB), Box.net (5GB), Amazon Cloud Drive (5GB), Microsoft SkyDrive (25GB).
Here few things that you can do with Google Doc’s :
- Upload and convert word documents to “ .odt “ which support Open office, HTML, .txt, Star office writer (.sxw) files.
- Invite others by email to edit and view your documents.
- Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators.
- You can view your documents revision history and roll back to any version.
- You can publish the documents online in word format and spread sheets on your web pages.